3.01.2011

If you haven't seen it yet, you should. It is totally worth the 8 hours it will take to watch it! I can't wait for season 2! You can watch most episodes online, or through Netflix. I'm also thinking it is worth my 24.99$ to own it! LOVED IT!!!

I love the characters, the story line, and everything about it. The scenery is awesome, and I love the clothes. I think I should have been born in a different time period, because if it were socially acceptable, I'd love to walk around in a ruffly dress and hat all the time. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

2 comments:

Cassi said...

I have a friend that was just talking about this today! I had never heard of it. Where do you watch it online? I wish we still had Netflix!

Amy said...

Thanks for the recommendation... we watched episode 1 last night and really liked it!!