3.07.2011

fun at grandma's

watching morning cartoons together in the big chair, what could be better?

Me and the boys just got home from spending a great week in Logan. We are lucky enough to have BOTH sets of Grandparents live in Cache Valley, plus lots of other family members that we love. We had a very relaxing and fun week. My boys loved being at both grandparents houses. They love having "new" toys to play with, a Grandpa who plays "No bears are out tonight", and Grandma's who are at their beck and call.

Eli has to sit on the very edge of the chair, of course.

Dad in his "workshop"

While we were at my parents, I put my dad to work on a project for me! Poor Dad, he's always taking orders for projects, but he does such an awesome job, I just can't pass up the opportunity! Pics coming of the finished product..... they are SUPER cute. I can't wait to use them.

These pictures are a little bit over-due. I took them at my parents house, but the boys got these fun matching shirts for Valentines day. I hadn't had a chance to get their picture together, wearing their matching T's. Will chose the location.... doesn't it blend nicely with the red of their shirts? Oh well, they are cute kiddos and that's all that matters.

Eli, tackling Will. This happens about 100 times per day, and both boys LOVE it.
Eli is so physical it cracks us up.

If you can't tell, Eli is biting Will's shoulder. This is also pretty common, he likes to "attack" Will.

......and now.... he's spitting. He keeps us on our toes.
Hahaha, and look at Will! He just sits there and takes it and smiles.

Will also had lots of time to himself to work on his drawings and build with his legos. It was nice to not have to go anywhere or do anything we didn't want to do. I really enjoyed the time doing whatever Will wanted to do.

At Grandma Martha's, watching a movie and eating snacks together. Eli just loves to follow Will around and do whatever he is doing. The only problem is that he is a little pesterer.... yes it's a word. He'll climb up on the couch by Will, sit there for a minute and then he just starts poking or wiggling all over Will. Will is so patient, but every once in awhile, when he's just had enough, he gives Eli a good elbow in the ribs and tells him to "STOP IT ELI!!!" Eli usually just laughs and keeps doing it until Will starts crying and I have to intervene. I usually find myself reminding Will that he's the bigger kid and he can just push him away. Is that bad? Will is just too nice, he doesn't always remember that he can defend himself or at least move away from Eli when he's torturing him.

We had a great time in Cache Valley, thanks to our wonderful families. Our trips to Logan never disappoint. There is no doubt, family are our best friends and I wouldn't want it any other way!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh Kara your boys are just too cute! It's so fun to see what buddies they are together. We miss you guys!