11.09.2010

We made it! Utah has no idea what just hit them.......

Actually, we have no idea what just hit US! Now, the search for a place to live is in full force, as well as spending time with family. That is long over-due. We are missing our dear house back in Cleveland, just thinking about it sitting there empty makes me a little sad. We are really going to miss it.

We are doing good. Our kids even survived the 20+ hour drive here, WITH NO MOVIES!!! I know, they are amazing. Love them to death.

Pictures to come.....

7 comments:

Chalece said...

I'm so glad you made it, I've been wondering how everything is going with you guys. Good luck finding a place to live! At least you have lots of family there who I'm sure love to have you guys!!

Good job with the 'no movies' thing. That is amazing!!

Devin and Liz said...

Yay! you made it! We will see you during christmas! How MERRY :) So I love the halloween pics... hahah Will is SO Scary. Scott is so.... just makes me laugh.. and you are just cute! Love it. Can't wait to see your crazy family! Glad you made it safe :)

B & W Neibaur said...

I can't believe that you aren't in Cleveland anymore!!! Good luck in Utah..the transition can be so hard for little boys!

Bridget said...

You guys are troopers! Good luck with everything and hopefully we'll be able to all get together soon!

Jill said...

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Every time I pass by your old apartment here I just wish I could run up and chat with you. Alas...Good luck with settling in! What a blessing to be near family.

The Bryger Family said...

Glad you got there safe! It was so amazing to see your fam the other day, thanks for the wonderful surprise!!!

loves
kasey

Matt and Allyson said...

When you need a meal and a fun place to play...you're always welcome! Lookin forward to seeing you again.