10.30.2010

my little monkey and a very scary vampire bat

It's been a spooky Halloween around here! Will has been completely enthralled and terrified at the same time with all the Halloween going around. He's continually telling me "you don't need to tell me it's not real mom, I'm not scared....." yet I think he really is. He wanted to be a bat, so we did our best with limited time and resources.... Eli was a Monkey and we scored a costume 60% off at the craft store. I was slightly worried that it was going to drown him because it is a size 2T. Well, it did not drown him, in fact, it fits him perfectly with NO room to spare.... this child is huge, I'm a little worried about what we'll feed him when he's a teenager.

I LOVE the monkey. It fits him so perfectly. He is a little monkey and he looked so cute crawling around with his curly tail!
And eating his banana!
Haha! I love all our faces in this picture. Will is trying to be scary, Scott is trying to be cool, and I'm just being a sweet little kitty, and Eli doesn't really care....
Yes, he was a scary vampire bat, good job Will. He thought it was great to try to scare people.
Cute little monkey.
What a thug. Anyone who knows Scott will laugh at this, it couldn't be more opposite of his personality. I love it.
Whoa. Nice kitty. I've got really large teeth, and the pink on my nose makes it look really flarey... is that a word?
Several of our friends were dressed as monkey's also! Aren't they cute? I love it, where's Paige? Hahaha I love that we can't even see her face!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Quin was a monkey this year too! It must be the cool thing to be :)

Sarah Palfreyman said...

You are all adorable. Thanks for the invite..looking forward to checking in with you!

Lorinda said...

Did you get a hair cut? Any way it is, it looks really cute. Oh, I can't wait to squeeze that little vampire bat and monkey!

Nells-Bells said...

hahaha! i love scott's attempt to be a thug. ;) too funny. your costumes all turned out so cute! good luck with the moving process. don't you wish you had the power to wiggle your nose and all would be packed and shipped without ever moving a muscle?? i wish i could travel that way too. i HATE packing bags and unpacking. can't it just be there and waiting for me? i wish i had that power... :)