10.30.2010

our life in boxes

Yes we are living in boxes right now. I decided that moving is a lot of work, organization, and patience. I don't mind so much the move and transition itself, I've done it enough times in my life that is keeps things exciting. What I don't like is BEING in transition, half in boxes, half in cupboards and drawers. And I'm not good at the waiting........ especially when you are down to the last few days and there are some things that just can't be done until a day or two before the big move day.

Will and Eli don't seem to mind all the boxes at all. They have lots of fun with them. I'm learning that Eli is a CLIMBER. AHHHHHHHH, I'm scared already.

Other than being in transition, things are great. We are going to miss so many things about living in Ohio. I know we will always remember our time "away." We'll cherish the things we learned and the way we grew as a family. But we look forward to what life has in store for us, and no matter what, these two kiddos keep us learning and growing everyday. They are so fun.

No comments: