9.11.2010

all we like to do is dance....

.... and other stuff. A lot of afternoons, when we start going a little stir crazy, we like to turn up the turns and bust a move. Eli even likes to join in on the fun. You can't see it too well in this picture, we need a video, but he's waving his arms around and then turns himself around in circles. He loves the music! Will does too, he has some awesome dance skills.

Then, he gets a little distracted and decides he's rather pull things off the shelf instead of dance and groove to the music.
What mom? I'm cute? Oh ya, I know. I'm just going to sit here looking cute while I pull things off the shelf, k? Sure Eli, go for it.
And then he finds some speck of dirt or crumb and decides to eat it, or chew on it, or just fling it around.
We have cute boys!

2 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

You do have cute boys! and I love your fun stories of motherhood!!! I was laughing so hard when I read the post about Will and his green marker. Love it.

miss ya
kasey

Grandpa Glenn said...

Kara, I really enjoy your comments about motherhood. Your incredible love for your boys is very evident. Keep these blog posts coming!