9.21.2010

lately....

It seems like I always use the same title to my posts, but I lack a little creativity.... especially when a lot of my blog is just our daily happenings. So, here's what we've been up to lately!

September has already been a crazy month and we are only half way through it. At the beginning of the month we had our RS Welcome Dinner. It was great! It was a lot of work, but it turned out really good. Here's a couple pictures of our tables. I thought they looked super cute and I loved our taffy kebobs!


When I went to upload my pictures from my camera, I found that Will had taken like a hundred pictures. Some were pretty funny and some were actually pretty good. Here's a few he took of Eli eating lunch that I thought were pretty good!



(Love those lips!)
Then of course I had to take a shot of him, he loves to have
goofy pictures of himself taken! (above)

Last but not least, let the fun begin! Eli keeps us on our toes and is always doing something new to impress us. He has started standing up in his crib. Which means a lot of play time instead of sleeping. It also means he can reach the blinds on the windows by his crib.... we're going to have to do some re-arranging! When I went in to get him today, he was standing there with the biggest grin on his face, then was totally offended when I turned around, walked out and went and got the camera. It was pretty funny.
See? He's trying to decide if he should keep crying or if it is pretty funny.....
PS - I love the above picture, check out those teeth! ha! I love 'em.

Oh and the biggest, funnest event of the month has been the visit from my parents, brother, and sister in-law! They were here for a little over a week and we had an awesome time. It was SO much fun, I'm a little sad and homesick since they just left today. That is always the worst part about having company, the day they leave. :( We had lots of laughs and lots of good times. Good memories for sure. Now its back to work, church callings, and the daily to-do's!

5 comments:

paigernate said...

it sure does sting when you rip the bandaid off -huh!?!? that is how i feel everytime i leave the blasted airport :( it takes a few days to jump back into the swing of things and back to regular life! those two boys are TOOO adorable! what little hunks!

Ty Mortensen said...

Cutest kids EVAR!

Devin and Liz said...

Looks like fun :) I skyped with Scott and the boys the other day and watched Eli do his little army crawl that I've never seen... oh man, he's such a cute little rolly pollie :) And Will is still full of spunk! I love and miss your cute little fam. Good luck Scott with your interviews! Love you :)
p.s. you're the breast

Grandpa Glenn said...

Dang! I miss those boys!! We'll see Scott in a couple of days, but we won't see Kara or the Superkids :(
I'm already wondering when we can visit again... but maybe you'll be moving to Utah again??!!

Betsy said...

We just had my parents for a visit too, and Claire cried and cried when they left. Your boys are as cute as ever.