7.22.2010

nine months ago

This is a big milestone for us. Eli "turned" nine months on Sunday. It is big in a lot of ways..... mostly because I can't believe how fast time goes. I feel like nine months is a biggie because a nine month old is definitely no longer an infant, they are starting to move, and they are just a short few months away from being 1 year old. And we all know what happens with they turn 1. They start a whole new life of babyhood! I also feel like it is a big milestone for us because we also hit a year of living in Cleveland. I can't believe it has been a year, it feels like it has been a few months, we had a big year and a lot happened, maybe that is why it felt like it just flew by. Anyways, I'm a little bit baffled lately at how the time goes by so quickly. Summer is about to end, and we had preschool open house already. Yikes.... let's not start to think about how big and "old" Will is getting, that is just scary.

This week so far:

-we held, cuddled, and rocked Eli, who was sick, all week..... (I hate having sick kids, but I'll admit, I sort of liked all the cuddling, he's not always so still.....)
-we worked, a lot
-we ate cookies for breakfast
-we had a great family night at Quarry Rock Park, where we played in waterfalls, got wet, skipped rocks, and had a picnic for dinner
-we had our Spanish lesson
-took a trip to the dr. which was a waste of time, since the hour or so we were at the doctor was the ONLY time all week Eli didn't have a fever, and wasn't whining and whimpering like he was miserable. Then as soon as we got home, he started up again......
-we've taken a couple naps, all of us. Everyone knows having a sick baby makes for rough nights, all around.

So far, the week has been a good one. Busy, as always. I'm looking forward to a much less busy week next week and hoping to put in some time at the pool. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Nells-Bells said...

he is so stinkin' cute!! the time seriously does fly!!