7.01.2010

growing up right before my eyes

My little boys are growing up right before my eyes. I can hardly think about it without getting a little emotional. No exaggeration, every night Scott and I talk about what sweet little boys we have and how lucky we are. They are sweet, and tender hearted, especially Will. I had to go to work last night and Scott was at a late meeting. Will got teary on the way to the neighbors and said "Mom, I just love you so much that my eyes water when you have to leave!" He was worried about being alone at our neighbors (that he totally loves, by the way) and I reminded him that Eli would be there too. He was instantly okay. Knowing his little bro was there too made him feel better.


They are the cutest, and I love these pictures of them, first thing in the morning. They have both been sleeping WONDERFULLY lately as well..... hope I don't jinx myself! Eli slept 6:30-6:30 the day this picture was taken. Will is doing great too, never even comes in my bed anymore..... I'm sad to say I kind of miss it. Every couple of nights, he wanders into our room, just to give an update on the nights sleep. His past reports have been something like this: "Mom, I just wanted to see if it was still night time." Or "Mom, Eli is crying" (even when sometimes he's not) Or this past week "Mom, I'm sad that I caught a cold." And "Mom, I need to blow my nose again." The best part is that we can tuck him right back in bed and he goes back to sleep like a champ.
Will asked if he could hold Eli. I told him to hang on tight or he might get away! Eli is WIGGLY. Church is starting to get a bit difficult! :)
Will loves eggs for breakfast. He's had eggs for breakfast almost every single morning since he was just a baby. I usually have to talk him out of having them except for a couple days a week. He likes them with cheese and bacon bits, and loves to push his chair over to help stir them.
This is one of Will's favorite spots every morning. He lays here on this small couch and has some "milky." Not to be confused with "milk." Milky is different, it is warm milk in a special cup. I know most of you are gagging a little at the thought of warm milk, but he's also been doing this since he was just a baby..... we're slowing trying to break the habit, it's a long process.
And this face...... Oh Eli, I think you are the cutest, cutest, cutest, baby ever. I just love to kiss you, squeeze you, and look at those dark eyes. ELI IS IRRESISTIBLE!

No comments: