6.27.2010

the last day of soccer

Well, we had our last day of Soccer on Saturday. Ironically, it was Will's best day of Soccer. He did all the drills and activities, kicked his ball a 100times, picked it up a few times too :), and even got a little aggressive during their scrimmage. Here's a few team pictures of the Orange Tigers:

Go Tigers! ROAR!
Here's Scott or Coach, with his boys. Eli loved going to Soccer too, except I can just tell he wants to be out there with the big boys. He watches EVERYTHING, and wiggles and squirms like he can hardly stand to just sit and watch and not be in on the action.

I was so proud of Will, once he warmed up to the idea of Soccer, he did great. He is so fun to watch, is smaller than all the other kids, but still such a good sport. I had a lot of fun watching him, and cheering him on. Yes, I am the loud mom on the sidelines cheering like crazy.... even when he's just doing drills. I can't help it. I get so excited and so proud of him.

We can't wait for next year!

No comments: