5.12.2010

too cute to not share

I know you've seen lots of pictures of Eli, but I guess you'll have to get used to it because I'm not stopping anytime soon. These are the latest of Eli and his little buddy. They are just a few weeks apart and I think they would be great pals if they weren't moving in a year..... sniff sniff.

Enjoy!


My favorite part of these pictures if thinking about what the parents were doing to try to get them to smile. Our little boys are so dang cute I almost can't stand to look at these pictures. This next picture is a great shot of E's teeth. If you click on it and make it bigger, then you can really so those pearly whites. I especially love his whole mouth in this picture, his bottom lip looks too big to hold itself up, and his teeth are so fun!

I also love that in every picture, Eli's friend is smiling so sweet and Eli is sitting there with his mouth open, like he wants food or something. Speaking of Eli and food, I only spent a mere 40$ on baby food today. Want to guess how long that will last us? About a week. Yep, he's not missin' any meals!
And look how cute and straight "A" sits up! He is doing so good. Eli is still folded in half in order to not roll over. I sometimes feel like Eli could roll end to end in no matter what position we put him in. He is rolling around though, I feel bad for him, he has such a big head and such big fat cheeks, I'm sure it is a lot of work! Maybe that's why he eats so much?

2 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Love the pictures!! They are so CUTE!!! Really though...could our little guys get ANY cuter?! I don't think so. :)

Chrissy said...

I want one!