4.06.2010

lately....

We've had lots of goings on around here lately. We had a great Easter and have had a busy, exciting week after. We had preschool at our house this week. That is always an adventure! I'm going to miss these little kids, but we are excited for Summer to come and have lots of sunny, do-nothing days!

Most of the week was sunny and warm. It was lovely. One of the favorite things about my house is that the morning sunshine comes right into my kitchen windows. It is bright. I'm talking really bright. I love eating breakfast in the warm sunshine, and just taking a few moments in the morning to stare out the window. It's the best way to start my day! Our sweet friend brought us Lilies when she came for Easter dinner and they look so pretty sitting on my kitchen table in the bright sunshine.

With the warm weather has come the warm weather apparel. I love that too. I love that Will is in and out the door a 100 times a day. He's been digging for worms galore, and loving every minute. These cute flip flops we found at Old Navy in Chicago. Will loves them because they have sharks on them. I love them because he can put them on, himself, in about .2 seconds. Summer is the greatest!
And of coures, I have to leave you with a little glimpse of one of the loves of my life. I know I say it over and over, and it is probably getting old, but this boy has completely captured my heart. I just love him to bits. I can't go a moment without squeezing him, kissing those cheeks, and smiling at him. He's been really liking his toys lately, and he's just started the rambling "da da da da da !!" over and over and over.... all through the night, every time he wakes up, he's talking. But he only says "dada dadada....." and it starts really loud and serious and goes quieter and quieter until he's just whispering it. It is super cute, I need to see if I can capture it on video. I guess for now, you can just stare at a cute picture......
Man, I have cute boys in my life. How did I get so lucky?

1 comment:

Nells-Bells said...

TOO CUTE!! will and eli are just so stinkin' cute. i love their monkey easter jammies. looks like you had a great easter weekend. p.s. i'm jealous of all your sunshine and blossoms. utah is still in the ugly spring stage. blah. it was warmer today but i bet it won't last! :p