3.21.2010

sweet dreams

Isn't this a great picture? I think it is one of my favorites so far. Will asks almost every night if Eli can sleep by him in his bed. He thought it was great that they got to "sleep" by each other for a few minutes. Last night as they were going to bed, Will was singing. When Will would stop singing, Eli would start screaming (not crying, just talking). When Will would start singing again, Eli would be quiet. It was cute, they are becoming great friends.

We're on our way to Chicago today! We get to tag-a-long with Scott while he goes to conferences. I'm super excited, our hotel is beautiful and there's so much to do in Chicago. I hope I can find my way around! :) I'm going to attempt to take the boys to the Children's museum while Scott is in meetings all day..... we'll see how far I get.

Wish me luck! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share in the next few days.

7 comments:

Grandpa Glenn said...

Kara, I'm pretty sure that I am the number one fan of your blog posts!!! And this blurb about Eli and Will loving each other's company is just the best! I hate to use girly words, but it really is "precious"! Grandma and I love your little boys more than you can imagine. Thanks for keeping us up on all the latest cute things.
Have fun in Chicago! Send more pictures. Ask Wes to post some pics of Caleb's big fish on their blog! I Wish Will was here to do it with us.
Love, Grandpa Glenn

Mary said...

That is a great picture! I love the story to go along with it too. What sweet little boys you have. Have fun in Chicago! I swear, that's the story of my life (or at least during interview season), tagging along all over and taking Luke to the Childrens Museums all over. Have fun!

Chalece said...

You should come just a little further and visit us here!!!

Betsy said...

That picture is adorable! Siblings are a great thing (except when they're fighting)

The Bryger Family said...

Oooh... that is such a great shot of your boys, I love each of their joyful expressions.

Kasey

Jenn said...

That is a keeper!!!!

Jaci said...

This pic of the boys in bed together is priceless!!! brotherly love! I am so happy I remembered to visit your blog tonight! Your family gets cuter by the day! Glad you are doing well!!