2.01.2010

I just had to get my pregnant belly from being the first thing I saw when visiting my blog.

It's Monday morning and the sun shining!! Yay, a rare occasion here in Cleveland. It really is amazing what a little sunshine can do. I just finished my 30 day workout goal, I happily made it to 30 days, only missing three times. My February goal is to start waking up earlier. Day one, so far so good. I was up at 6:30am, said my prayers, worked out, got the kids breakfast, took a shower, all before Will left for pre-school at 10am. It is a good feeling. We'll see if I can keep it up. The best part of waking up early was that I actually got to say good-bye to Scott before he left for work, that was a nice start to my day!

1 comment:

Grandpa Glenn said...

OK, Kara.... you have inspired me. I'm starting my new workout goal today!!! It will be hard to keep, but it's now or never! My body is disgusting! And I take too many pills. I've got to lose weight and get in shape; so I can enjoy my trips to see the grandkids!! We'll be seeing you in just a couple of weeks, and I vow that I will weigh five pounds less when I get to Cleveland than I do now!! I won't be skinny, but I'll be happier. And you've got to hide your candy jar when we get there! Someday I might get to be as good as you.... I just hope that most of the Millennium hasn't transpired by then.