1.31.2010

where does the time go?

Can you believe I went from this.......

To getting this......
To seeing this everyday......?
My babies are growing too fast. The best part of today was when Scott told Will he was funny and Will said "I know dad, that's just me!" It really is, he's such a sweet, fun-loving, sensitive boy. Please don't ever change Will!! I still love that he wants to snuggle up on my lap, I love that he still wants a song, hug, and kiss before bed each night, and I love that no matter how much fun he's going to have going somewhere without mom (to a b-day party, to be babysat, over to his friend's house), he always gets a little teary and says "sometimes I get sad to leave you, mom."

1 comment:

Chalece said...

Oh, that is so sweet! He really is such a cute boy. You are very lucky to have 2 such great kids!