1.27.2010

when in cleveland....

....Do as the Clevelanders. Cheer for the Browns! Okay, not really, I don't even think we've watched a Browns game since moving here. But since these folks here in Cleveland are DIE HARD about the Browns, someone gave us this browns onesie for E. We had to put it on him before he grew out of it, snapped a picture or two, and now I can be satisfied to put it away. Although, I did think it looked really cute on him, I had visions of our football star in the making.

I had to take a bum shot. I especially like the chubb on the back of his knees that he's starting to grow.... and the diaper wedgie.

Look at that face, he looks like he is saying "Whatch you talkin' 'bout?" Oh I just kiss it way too much, that's probably why we have to maintain such a lotion routine.

2 comments:

Lori said...

He is such a cutie! I love the little Browns outfit - looks retro :) I'll be searching for you on Sunday to rub his head!

Shelly Traveller said...

so cute!