1.26.2010

a date with dad

Last weekend, Will and Scott had a day out together, so I could get some things done. They had a great time. They went to the Museum of Natural History, Wendy's for lunch, and to the tailor to get dad's suits altered. Will absolutely LOVED the museum and has been talking about it ever since. They saw all the things that Will loves. Here's a few photos Scott took, per Will's request....

I'm pretty sure he's in front of a burial, see the bones in the back? Well, he thought it was pretty cool.
I love this picture, it makes him look so big and grown up. He really is growing up, growing out of clothes, and acting more and more like a school age kid. Oh, my babies are growing too fast!
What a handsome little bugger.
Thanks for the much needed break Scott! I'm glad you and will enjoyed your day together! When's the next one? Hahah.... j/k

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

What a great dad! Bry is watching Coop for a full 2 days next weekend while I go to Time out for women in SLC. I am excited to see how that goes for him. I know Coop will love it.

Kasey