11.04.2009

happy halloween

I know that Halloween was a few days ago, but we are a little behind on everything these days! It takes me twice as long to get everything done lately. Plus, we are still in UT trying to be patient while we wait for clearance to leave the state. Grrrrr. It is seriously taking forever and they are having all sorts of issues with it. Good thing we have the most precious baby ever or it would all get really frustrating.

Here's Will "trick-or-treating" me at the front door. Isn't his shark hat awesome? I love it. He also had sweats that matched so he would look more sharkish, but they never made it out of the suitcase. So, the hat just had to do. Maybe next year I'll be a little more on top of things?
And here we are setting out to go get some candy. Oh, and don't you love Will's brown paper bag candy collecting sack? I just love it. This will be a Halloween/Fall we will never forget. Today I realized that I have been here ALL of Fall, arriving in September and now it is NOVEMBER. Okay, that sounds really long, and it has been..... but we are happy to be with family.
Here's how Eli trick or treated, all snug in the baby bjorn. He looked so cute and was just a little ball, we could barely see him. On lady saw us and said "Oh my gosh, how old is your baby?" I told her he was almost 2 weeks and she said "Oh wow, you look GREAT!" I said "Thanks!" it was pretty funny. Then I felt bad selfishly taking the compliment and had to tell her he was adopted. I've gotten that a few times already, if people can't see the baby. 
Got his candy.... on to the next house!
We had a great Halloween and I was glad that Will got to spend it with cousins. Will really enjoyed trick or treating and is already talking about next year!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Cute pictures of Eli! Will's shark hat is amazing. What cute boys you have.

Chalece said...

Kara, you look so cute with your TWO kids! I'm so glad you had a fun Halloween. We miss you!!!

Jaci said...

lol! You do look great! proudly take the compliments Kara! :)