11.04.2009

a little update

It has been a few days since I updated the blog world about our lives. On Sunday, the day after halloween, my parents came home from their mission. They have been in Uruguay for the past three years, and it was great to see them! We got to see all our family, have lunch together and introduce everybody to Eli. 

Today, Eli got his pictures taken, they are so cute, I can't wait to see them! Here's one that I took myself, just because I can't resist, he is such a cutie. His hair is so fun, when he gets a bath or it gets wet, it just curls right up, I love it. And of course, those big cheeks just don't get enough kissin'!! 


Will is still doing a great job as a big brother. He is so tender and just loves to talk to, hold, and hug Eli. They are going to be great friends and I don't think I could have a better little boy who is so good with Eli. 

So we are doing good, enjoying family while we have the chance. Ready to get home, see Scott, and sleep in our own bed :) but surviving and counting our blessings. We are so lucky, we have a beautiful healthy little baby and get to spend time with family while we make this big adjustment, so things are good!

4 comments:

Chalece said...

Look at those cheeks! I just want to squeeze them and kiss them. And Will is such a sweet big brother!! Aahhh, so cute.

monica said...

I am always so grateful when siblings love each other. You can see from the picture that Will truly loves Eli. It's beautiful. :)

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

I cant wait to see the pics either!!!! What a cute lil family. Tell your mom and dad HELLO! Xoxo, L

Jaci said...

Maybe I need to read below, but why have you been away from Scott for so long? Part of the adoption process? Eli and Will look so good together. :) So happy for you!