11.28.2009

before and after

One of the funnest things about Eli is his hair. I was in love with it the moment he was born. It is like poodle hair, super soft, super curly, and long. Everyone that holds him can't keep their fingers out of it. On Thanksgiving I gave him a bath (which makes his hair go crazy curly) and we were on our way, by Thanksgiving evening his hair was seriously a big poof ball from everybody rubbing their fingers through it.... I don't blame them, it is irresistable!

So here's a before bath picture (not on Thanksgiving) so you can see the hair is a bit less curly, a little more straight and fro-y (is that a word?)

And now, you have the pleasure of viewing his hair AFTER a bath, before everybody touches it. Now, do you see WHY everybody touches it? It is awesome. Althought we aren't quite sure what we are supposed to do with it, cut it? put stuff in it? We will learn I guess....

Check it out! Is it not so fun? I admit, I can't keep my fingers out of it either...
Okay, and the cheeks and face, no wonder I'm in love with this child!
We love you Eli, and we love your hair that is SO completely opposite from Will's! :)

2 comments:

Chalece said...

Oh how I wish I could kiss those cheeks! He is just adorable. That is so funny with his hair!

Devin and Liz said...

Kara, I love your posts... and makes me want to have babies! haha. shhh..don't tell Devin, he would freak out! but what a great daddy he will be some day! I'm glad you have been able to spend so much time with family... love you!