11.20.2009

some days.....

..... you just want to cry. Isn't this the most irresistible face you have ever seen? When I really do feel like crying or screaming or hitting something, I look at this picture and remember all the wonderful beautiful things in my life. I can't wait to get home and have like a 20x20 made of this picture, I love it.

Here's a few more of the pictures I had taken of Eli:

The most interesting thing about our little guy.... when he was born, you could barely tell he is Black. I knew Black babies are born fairly "fair" but I wasn't sure how long they stayed that way. When these pictures were taken I thought he was getting darker..... you should see one from TODAY, I'm pretty sure he has changed three shades in the past few days. He's cute as ever and we are completely smitten with the little fellow. He turned 1 MONTH this week, my how time flies.

8 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Oh my gosh... LOVE that first picture. So precious. He is such a handsome little fella. You sure do have some good lookin' little boys on your hand. I am so happy for your family!

kasey

The Ogden Family said...

i love that picture. send wallets of that out for christmas presents to your friends just to make us feel better when we feel like that! he really is delicious!

Anonymous said...

Kara...seriously that is the CUTEST pic of Eli crying! I love it! Tell Will hi for Dave and I!

Jessica A said...

Scott sent that pic of Eli to Justin and we were both laughing so hard. It is soooo cute! I hope you can have your new little family back together soon!

monica said...

That 1st picture truly is adorable. What a little beauty.

Chrissy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all.

kwh said...

Kara - that first picture is perfect! I love it. He really is such a cutie.

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

oh man... that is such a cute pic! you need to enter it in some contest. i wish i could snuggle him up!!!