10.20.2009

48 hours and getting cuter by the second

Here's the latest. We got to spend most the day today in the hospital oogling over our little man. He has the funniest facial expressions and his hair as curly as it was the night he was born is getting straighter and straighter. He is so darn cute, I just can't help myself when I see him. 

Do you like his shoes? I made them and I was pretty proud that they actually fit!
Mom and little dude. He's already the love of my life!
Pucker up for Dad!

This is a rare face for Eli, he doesn't really cry. Ever. We've only heard him cry twice. So I had to capture this picture of his cute little sad face. Isn't it irresistible? Yes, it is.

7 comments:

Devin and Liz said...

We Love ELI!!! We are so happy and excited for the newest Mortensen member. Congrats! Can't wait to see him in real life :) Love you

Joni said...

Oh my word! Is is SO cute! I seriously LOVE the beautiful hair. It makes him look so much older and not just 48 hours! Congratulations. We are so excited for you.

Jessica A said...

He is just THE cutest little guy ever! I bet Will is so excited to meet him!

Bridget said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable, I'm so excited for your family. And, just so you know I had to turn off the "water works" when I read your amazing posts. I'm so happy for your family! Congrats again!

Chalece said...

That little nose scrunch is adorable! Thanks for more pictures, he is so fun to look at! I just love that nose!!! When do you get to leave the hospital and introduce him to his big brother??

Chalece said...

Oh, and those shoes... awesome job. They look amazing on those cute little feet!

brooklin said...

CUTE!