6.05.2009

Take Me Out....

Yesterday, Scott took Will to the MN Twins VS. Cleveland Indian baseball game.  They had a blast and loved every minute of it. Will was super excited to wear his hat, just like dad, and ride the bus to the game.  Then when he got to the game he was super ecstatic about getting to have a hot dog with all the fixin's soda, and a slushy.  And chips! 


I love this picture.  It is so Will, and I can tell he's just loving every minute of being at the baseball game.  I had a wonderful time at home taking it easy and doing some packing.  I'm so glad I have such a wonderful, loving husband and father who enjoys spending time with Will and taking him to do fun things.  

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

oh my gosh!! I LOVE the hotdog eating picture.... so fun for Scott and Will!!!

Kasey

Owen & Ashlie said...

Looks like way too much fun! I feel like eating a hot dog now.

Kara...Happy Birthday!!

We love you guys!

Owen and Ashlie and Girls

jfb said...

my husband was at that game, too! he was in MN for business this week.

your birthday sounds lovely! sleeping in is the ultimate gift!!! hope you had a good one and good luck with your move.