6.30.2009

ARRRRRRRR

This is the latest......

Captain Jack Sparrow, as he calls himself. A few years ago, I found this Pirates of the Caribbean set at GoodWill after Halloween for like 2$. It came with "Jack's" hair, sword, rings, and of course the trusty compass. Ever since I pulled it out of the box to put it away, it has been worn by my little captain. He won't take it off, he's worn it literally everywhere, people look at us and usually laugh and we get a lot of good pirate comments. Will loves it!

I'll let this cute pirate around anytime! Even though he takes my jewelry to put in his little pirate pouch for his treasure. We've found lots of interesting things in there that he calls his "treasure" it is an adventure!

2 comments:

Lorinda said...

love the dressers, chairs, and pirate boy! How lucky to have your own ocean right close by.....Lake Erie is HUGE. I can tell you've both been hard at work...and Will too (hard at work adjusting and making friends!)

Jenn said...

Colton loves the pirate costume!! Way cute! Glad to see you had a great 4th! Love ya!