4.30.2009

Our little chef

Will loves to help out in the kitchen.  Last night, we had some classmates of Scott's over for dinner.  Our friends the Saeed's are from Pakistan and only eat kosher meat, so Scott was excited to have the chance to cook up some fish.  He made an awesome raspberry vinaigrette dressing/glaze for the salmon and Will, as well as everyone else, really enjoyed it.

Here's Will helping to glaze the salmon before it went into the oven.  He is actually getting pretty good at helping and not flinging food all over the kitchen like he used to.  He never misses an opportunity to push his chair over and watch Mom and Dad in the kitchen, I love having my little helper nipping at my heels!
Do you notice Will's PJ's?  They were a little early birthday present.  They have sharks on them.  For our shark loving boy, they were a dream come true.  He wanted to put them on in the store, but we talked him into waiting until we got home.  Then he didn't want to take them off, he just wanted to wear them all day! They were a great purchase and I love the way they hug his little potbelly.  I wish people thought my potbelly was cute. :)
Sidenote: Scott is ALMOST done with school, I can count the days on my two hands.  His group has been meeting for the whole school year, working on a very large and involved project.  They have done such a great job, when they presented to Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Health East last week, they liked the project ideas so much that they want them to present it to the legislature! I'm very proud of Scott, he has worked so hard and it is paying off!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday to Will and Congratulations to Scott! We're hoping to see you guys this month.