4.28.2009

More for Will's Room

I'm loving the fabric I bought for Will's room.  I think they are really fun colors, and I'm trying to match a rug he already has.  I have a yellow down blanket for his bed and here are some pillows I made to go along with it.  

I had fun making these, each one is different, one just a square with some embroidery, the other oblong with pinking sheared edges, and one gunny-sack.

We are getting excited for our move, and Will likes that I'm making him all this stuff for his new room! I hope he'll continue to be excited through this whole process!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Way impressed! I am excited to see his new room when you move. It really is going to be so cute!

The Bryger Family said...

You are so super creative!! I love the colors and the pillows. I can't wait to see everything put together!! I don't know if I said this already... I meant too... but I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! Such great character, it is so perfect. I hope someday soon we could come stop by and see you and your fam!

Kasey

Elise said...

love the banner! How exciting about your move coming up. Love the new digs... so much charm! I'm also glad to see that you will have lots of friends in the ward. You are so easy to get along with (and quickly) I'm sure you'll fit in immediately!

Cassi said...

So cute!! I can't wait to start doing this stuff for my house! I wish I knew what it was going to look like and I'd be there with you doing it now!! How fun!