4.30.2009

My baby is THREE!

Seriously, where does the time go.  This morning I woke up remembering the day I had Will, it seems like just yesterday.  Now he is THREE.  He is no longer a baby (though always MY baby) he is all boy, independent, speaks his mind, sweet, sensitive, boy.

Here he is with some of his birthday loot: a bug catcher, and sea creatures. He's also sporting his new b-day clothes:
a hammer head shark polo, his madras shorts, and his new flip flops.
At THREE, Will:
  • LOVES sea creatures, SHARKS, bugs, snakes, frogs.... pretty much any sort of slimy reptile/mammal/creepy crawly thing
  • Says "thank you" for everything, doesn't always remember to say "please"
  • Remembers EVERYTHING, conversations, what we were doing when....., what I was wearing when....., and he'll describe things to me all the time this way.
  • Reads, reads, reads,
  • loves to snuggle on the couch and read with mom
  • is a BIG mamma's boy
  • has chores: getting dressed, brushing teeth, picking up room, and one other chore per day (putting his laundry in my basket to wash, wiping off his little table, vacuuming under the table with the dust buster, etc.)
  • loves going to Fleet Farm (like Smith & Edwards)
  • hardly ever wants to wear anything but his sweats or basketball shorts.... needs "his cozy sweats" day in and day out.
And last but not least, the thing I love most about Will, his tender heart.  He is SO sensitive, he is happy when I'm happy, cries when I cry, laughs when we laugh, and genuinely cares about people and other kids.  We LOVE you Will, you are our most prized possession, our family is complete with you a part of it!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Look, I figured this out! I know it doesn't take a lot of brains but, it is me :). Will is just the cutest!! We miss you guys!