4.30.2009

The birthday celebration!

Yep, like I said in the previous post, Will is three.  It's true, time has flashed before our eyes and now I have a little boy on my hands, no longer my little toddler, no longer my babe in arms.  A little boy.  A fun, full of life kid.  Here's how we celebrated his birthday......

The Aquarium
Sharks, fish, sea creatures.....
Will's dream come true

touching a star fish and sea cucumber
the best view in the tank.... dad's shoulders


mom and will




showing off his new duds, and his new crab

The Cake


here's the aftermath of the cake, we shared with friends and devoured it
I think Will's favorite part was that the cake was red and he thought it looked like blood
what could be better for a boy who loves sharks than a shark cake?
thanks to Scott and his artistic ability, our shark cake was a success! it was a labor of love, but Will loved it, and it was fun!

The Gifts


gotta love a little bed head!

WE LOVE YOU WILL!!

4 comments:

Lorinda said...

I love how Will's chameleon was chillin' on the couch armrest during the festivities. The shark cake ROCKS! Good job! WE love you Will!

mom2beachbums said...

Wow, he's three already! Such a fun age!That cake is the most awesome cake ever. Happy Birthday to such a great little boy Will!

jkmortensen said...

Wow what a great birthday!! Can scott come and do Lia's birthday cake next year?

Leah Miller said...

LOVE the cake. That would have taken me forever to make. Will is the cutest little guy.