3.14.2009

A Couple Forgotten Pictures

In all my posting excitement I seem to have missed a few photos of our trip.  Here are the kiddos in the tub.... it wouldn't be a true visit with cousins without a tub pic, right?  I love these kids, they are so fun.

Here's Will and Caleb just chillaxin' in the car after a great day at the beach.  See how Will is copying Caleb?  Well that is how it is.  Our little guy absolutely admires, adores, and idolizes his big cousin, and I'm so glad because Caleb is amazing little man.  A great role model for Will, I love this picture it really shows how it is. 
A little family pic by Dolphin cove.  This is where we fed the dolphins.  I got more pictures on our video camera, and it was a crazy thing!  The dolphins are smart, and they know if you have a fish for them or not, and if you don't, they won't even come by you so you can pet them.  Will got a little nervous when we pet them, but afterwards he thought it was pretty cool.  I thought it was fun.... but once again, watch out for seagulls, they tried to steal the little smelts right out of hands!  Seagulls are not my favorite bird, too bad they are the Utah state bird..... 

5 comments:

Grandpa Glenn said...

You know, the older I get, the more I realize how important family is! I am so glad that all of you kids get along so well and that the cousins are enjoying each other so much. You are all a constant source of joy to grandma and me!!

mom2beachbums said...

I started looking at these thinking the SUN came out in MN wow! But then I see you went to Florida LOL. Hope you had a great time with your family! Will looks so cute on the plane!

Krista said...

Great pictures and I loved the update. I'm glad you had a good time. I hope our post about our trip can be so positive! :)

Elise said...

It was so fun to meet and hang out at the beach with you guys! I hope we cross paths a few more times before you head off to OHIO. How's you hat???

Mandi said...

looks like florida was really fun!!! YAY!