3.11.2009

Florida

On our way! Yipee! Here's what Will did while we flew to Florida.  He watched Bug's life and almost all of the Incredibles.  It was a great flight!! :)  He was super excited to go to Florida and kept asking "Are we in Florida yet? I'm really excigig for Florida!"

US - why is it that taking pictures of yourselves is so hard? It never turns out normal, I need more practice.......
Will and his bag of Cheetos.  He loves Cheetos, and we bought him a bag to bring on the airplane, along with his movie, they were a life saver!
Our first day in Florida, we thoroughly enjoyed the sunshine.  I even got sunburned.... my FIRST day?!  Oh well, I guess that is what happens when you don't see the sun for months at a time.  We went to a really fun playground, ran around outside the apt. looking for lizards, and sat on the patio.  It was bliss.  The feeling of being warm outside is great.  We had such a good time!


This is sweet little Norah, isn't she cute?  I tried to get her to smile, but my camera wasn't fast enough to catch it.  She is such a sweet little babe, I just love her!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I am so jealous that you went. Zach and I went almost a year ago, I cant believe how fast time flies. Will looks like he had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Kara I am jealous...it looks like you guys had a blast. You got some great pictures of Will...I wish I could've seen his face at Sea World. Oh yeah and welcome back to MN don't you love the weather!

Betsy said...

What a fun trip! I would do just about anything for some beach time right now! I'm so done with cold weather. Actually we are going this summer to CA with my family and we're also going to go see the princesses at California Adventure, I guess that's kind of Claire's equivalent to Will and Sea World?

Amy said...

What a fun trip!! I can only imagine how much fun SeaWorld was with Will!!

Wes said...

Yeah, taking pictures of yourself is hard, especially with headphones on. I can see you're using your neck muscles though- keep trying. :) Kara is the only sister-in-law I can tease. She is very helpful with the GPS though.:)
Hey, I love the photo of the kids' sillouette(sp?) infront of the aquarium
wes

Lorinda said...

Could we be any luckier to have you, scott and Will as FAMILY? We love you.

Leah Miller said...

Isn't flying great when your kid is old enough to be entertained by movies the whole way?!