1.27.2009

.....Well, it has been awhile since I've updated my blog.  Not because we haven't done anything exciting, life with an almost 3 year old is always exciting!  Will keeps me on my toes, he is always pretending to be something other than himself.  He is usually some sort of animal, or movie character.  It changes about every 3 minutes, so I'm never sure what to call him, heaven forbid I call him the wrong name..... that is not good, the tears come and he gets mad at me!

He has recently started saying "my feelings hurt when...." and then there are all sorts of interesting things that hurt his feelings.  Today he told me it hurts his feelings when I wear my blue shirt.  Sorry kid.  Yesterday, his feelings were hurt because I sad naughty things to him (I didn't know that telling him he couldn't have 3 graham crackers with Nutella was naughty).  His feelings were also hurt when he bonked his head on his shelf.  His poor feelings, I hope they heal quickly!

We love that our hubby/daddy is home! Life without your other half is almost impossible! It feels great, even though he's still putting in long hours at school, it is great to have him around. Not to mention he's got a great tan and is very handsome.

You might all think that I froze to death, but not yet! The weather got slightly warmer, then the past two days have been not so great again.  We've enjoyed time inside, played with big bowls of water, read books endlessly, and then read some more! The rest of our week is busy busy,  just the way we like it.  

Sorry no pictures....I'll try to do something really fun and take a picture of it! 

2 comments:

DA & J said...

Kara, I am glad that I found your blog again. Will is so cute! We are happy for you guys with Scott's upcoming job after school. With all your cold weather, he commented one day that "It's not going to be any warmer in Ohio!" Good Luck finishing school!

Mandi said...

geez. . .that was cold! Glad you survivied the minus temp. and looks like you had a great christmas! luv ya!