6.21.2008

Singing Like Uncle TY



Will's really cool Unlce Tyler is in a band. We've watched his clip on YouTube a hundred times. In the car one day, Will said "Sing One Day Mom!" and I said "what?" and he said "sing One Day like Uncle Ty on the computer!" Since then, we've heard him singing it a couple times, it is way cute. He's also been saying things like:


"Sing Sun Bean song, mom!"


"Don't wipe my cry off!" (translation: don't wipe my tears off, I'm 2 years old, everything is bringing me to tears, and I don't need you wiping my face all the time, it bugs me!)


"I like you mom!" and a lot of times, he doesn't just like me he likes things like my neck, my eyes, my back, my hair, my cheeks.... etc.


The other day I kept telling Will he couldn't do something and he just kept asking me in a little louder voice each time, and emphasizing "PLEEEEAASSE" so much that one time he almost lost his breath. Then finally he started saying "Can I sit down mom?, Can I touch this marker mom?, Can I look at this picture, mom?" I think I had said "no" so many times he was a little unsure at what he COULD do!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Will is so cute! Claire says the same thing every time I pull out the camera "I want to see it!" Looks like you had a fun and busy trip to Utah.

Amy said...

He is such a cute little boy... and he talks so well, I always love reading about the things he says. Looks like you guys had a great time visiting "home"!!

jfb said...

happy late birthday kara! it looks you guys had a good time in UT - I'm glad you got a vacation. Will is adorable - he's so grown up now! thanks for commenting on my blog! hey - i happened to check out your recipe group's blog and am dying to try your tostadas ... i'm thinking that's dinner on sunday. thanks for sharing!