6.21.2008

The Farm

One of the highlights of going to Aunt Krista's is that she lives right by Thanksgiving Point. So, we always go there to visit the farm. Last year, Will got to ride a horse, this year, we took a wagon ride, fed some goats, and got to almost pet the donkey. I think the highlight of the trip to the farm was Will getting to hold his ticket and give it to the "nice cowboy" on the wagon ride. A couple days after going to the farm, my brother and sister in-law came over to have a bbq with us. Will was not having a good day and was really grumpy. It didn't help that Uncle Andy was egging him on, but I didn't really think much of it. Then when we got home to mpls, Wil was looking at my family picture and said "There's JENN!!" (my sister in-law). I guess you never really know what kids are "picking-up" when they are being grumpy. He also said "I have 2 Krista's, I have Krista and Matt and Kayla (my sister and her kids) and Christa and Emmett and Jude (our friends here in mpls)." The wagon ride. It was a great day to be at the farm, nice and sunny, but not too hot. It was VERY windy though, so you'll have to excuse the lovely middle parted bangs of mine. That wasn't done on purpose!

1 comment:

Krista said...

We LOVED having you here. We miss you guys already and wish you lived closer. We can't wait to see you again in a few weeks! I found out about a new dinosaur place to explore at BYU. We'll have to check it out!