11.21.2007

10 LBS. of potatoes?... no problem



I'm SO excited... naturally, over food! I was assigned to bring the potatoes to dinner tomorrow, so I found a great recipe from my friend and I used my favorite kitchen tool ever! My bosch... it's a wonder, it whipped my potatoes and they look like frosting. I was even licking the beaters, just like frosting going "mmmmm good!"


Don't they look heavenly? I think so, and more amazing, the bosch did all 10 POUNDS at once! I should write bosch a thank you note, I love them.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

So you like your Bosch, huh? I think I'm getting one for Christmas. Can't wait.

Amy said...

Even though I've been eating for 5 days straight, those still have my mouth watering! What an awesome mixer!

The Bryger Family said...

Your potatoes do look yummy! I hope you had a fabulous thanksgiving!


Kasey

jfb said...

impressive. i also have a bosch, but i've never attempted 10 lbs of potatoes! hopefully I never have to! mostly i just like to make cookies with mine. :) I'll have to try your pumpkin receipe.