4.30.2013

easter 2013

 Easter! It is such a beautiful time of year! I love Easter, and I loved this Easter season. It was a beautiful (chilly) day. With our recent disappointments from our IVF cycle, it was a special tender mercy to have Easter following everything we had undergone. It helped me renew my faith, and remember that our Heavenly Father has a plan for us, that we are not forgotten, that through the Atonement our hearts and souls can heal.
 We had a lot of fun with our kids, dying Easter eggs, and doing egg hunts. Both Will and Eli thought dying Easter eggs was the funnest thing and they really got creative with their eggs.





 I love seeing all the colorful eggs together, they looks so pretty!
 We have been loving the new running/biking/walking path right by our house. It goes for miles and miles and it is all paved, we don't have to cross any streets and we hop on it right by our house. The boys love to ride their bikes and scooters there and I have been anxious to get out and run on it!


 All dressed up and ready for church - Easter Sunday. Such handsome guys I have in my life!

 I love their little smiles so much!

 Easter dinner is one of my MOST favorites of the entire year. We had my brother and sister (and their families) over for dinner Easter Sunday. We had ham, au gratin potatoes, salad, rolls, fruit salad, and yummy dessert. Tasty!


No comments: