6.01.2012

visits and kindergarten graduation

 My sister and her husband have a new job and are moving to Michigan! We are really going to miss them, but I am so excited for them, it'll be a great adventure for their family. Before I moved back to Utah, all of us sisters lived in different states. Now we are closer together but still not all in the same state. I love my sisters!

We had a little get together to say "farewell" to Lisa before she moves and GayLynn stayed with us. McKenzie and her kiddos also stayed. They are so fun! McKenzie just had baby #2 and she's adorable. I held her as much as I could, she is so sweet and tiny, still has that newborn smell! Carver and Eli are just 11 days apart. They are little buddies and had a good 'ol time together!
 A couple weeks ago, we got together with Scott's aunt and Uncle to have dinner and then watch the eclipse. It was so cool, we had a lot of fun with them and their family.
 Looking good Scott! The best way to see the eclipse.... through a welders helmet.
 My little guy's last Monday of Kindergarten (last performance dress day). He has grown up before my eyes!
 I'm so proud of Will, he has done a fantastic job this year in Kindergarten. I love him so much and I am so proud of his hard work and positive attitude all year long. He is excited to officially be a first grader now.... I'm not so psyched about it. :) I'm going to miss him when he's gone all day next year and so is Eli! We are going to try to cherish every day this summer.... I'm afraid it will fly by like always!!!
 Good job Will and Ethan! Ethan is our little car-pooling friend. His mom is my sister in-law Ashlie's sister. So we like to say we're related. :) They did great and had a lot of fun being in the same class.

No comments: