2.09.2012

breakfast in bed

A couple weeks ago, before going to sleep Will said, "Wouldn't it be fun if we could eat breakfast in our beds?! Like, you could make breakfast and I could just stay in my bed and eat it right here?!" So I told him I would do that for him the next morning. Naturally, I forgot and went to exercise. Being the amazing Dad that he is, Scott got up and made Will and Eli breakfast! I got home just in time to help him take it up to them in their beds. It was so cute, they LOVED it! And we didn't even have any spills or messes. I loved the looks on their faces and how they talked about how fun it was.


A couple weeks ago, we met Glenn and Martha at the new Natural History Museum. It was awesome! They brought Caleb and Ivie and Sadie down with them and the kids had a great time. This was the only picture I got..... Eli and Dad holding a Moroccan Cockroach. GROSS!
It was really fun to see all the cool dinosaurs and learn all about the natural history of Utah. They had some great displays and lots of fun stuff that the kids could touch and handle. I think we'll go back again for sure! After the museum, we went and had lunch at Hires. YUM. I haven't had a hamburger in forever, so it tasted SO good. Why is that? It was a fun family Saturday!
I've been slacking at posting on the blog, but we've been super busy! The weather has been incredible, and we've enjoyed getting to play outside occasionally. Our ward just split, so we are in new callings and getting used to that. Will is still doing great at Violin and Jr. Jazz.

I'm hoping I can get back to my routine of posting every Sunday.... we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Jaci said...

Cutest boys!! You are such a wonderful mom!