12.18.2011

all the who's down in whoville


This week was Will's big GRINCH play at school! He did fantastic. His line was "All the who's down in whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch who lived just north of whoville DID NOT!" They sang songs, told a shortened version of the Grinch story and all looked so cute. Before sending him out the door to school, I snapped a couple pictures in his "Whoville" costume. He looked so great! And of course, Eli insists on being in the picture, but when in the picture insists on squinting and doing crazy faces. This illustrates perfectly the difference between my children. I LOVE IT!



(Above) sitting on the stage with his classmates. I'm glad he had the santa hat on, he was easy to spot! (Below) At his desk in his classroom. I love to see all the little Kindergarteners. Will always seems so old to me, then I see his teeny tiny desk and remember that he is still my little buddy. My boys are growing up so fast.... how do I make it stop?

1 comment:

Betsy said...

How cute are your boys? I would love to hear Will play the violin sometime.