5.19.2011

another mobile upload

It seems like I am taking more and more pictures with my phone these days. I guess that is because I always have my phone, and don't always have my camera! My sis, niece, mom, and I, enjoyed ice cream and Italian soda's at the old fashioned soda counter at Bluebird in Logan (above), while we were up visiting for spring break. MMmmm, yummy.
We had a fantastic birthday party for Will. Sadly, I was running around playing hostess and wasn't able to take many pictures of our decorations and stuff. Here's one picture I took, our taffy "light sabers" that we gave to everyone as favors.
Yep, I'm a geek. No surprise there. This was the day I got my hair cut. I like it, but I like it so much better now that I can fix it myself. It seems like they always play around with it and put product in it and by the time I get home it's really flat..... you know us Utah girls can not have flat hair! ;) But you get the idea of what it looks like. PS - I sent this pic to Scott, that's why I'm smooching the camera!
Our Tree Room date. We're still ranting about it, we loved it so much!! This was the most decadent and delicious dessert I've ever had. It was fresh, steamy, goey- in- the- middle chocolate cake, with pistachio ice cream and pistachio brittle. Oh and cherries on the side. It was awesome.
This picture (above) has a funny story. This was also at the Tree Room. We thought our phone was ready for a picture, but it was video taping! Hahaha, it is pretty hilarious to watch our reaction, and watch us sit there waiting for it to take the picture. We were laughing to the point of tears. It would make a good YouTube flick.
Another really odd picture of me.... but I guess that is all I know how to take? Scott and I went with some friends (neighbor kids who are still in high school actually!) to a REAL soccer game. It was really fun. It made me miss watching Scott out there playing!! Our highschool buddies were awesome too, good kids, we had a fun time. Felt really old, and wise.... but we felt good that we were still able to relate and laugh and have fun at the same time! Thanks Packer for the tickets!!
Will and I had matching shirts on Sunday! After church we decided to take a drive. We ended up at the trail head to hike the Y in Provo. Even though we were in flip flops, we decided to just give it a go. The boys loved it, and it was a really nice day. We made it about 1/4 of the way. It's steep!! We are planning on going back when we are a little more prepared for it.... in better shoes, and with water. ;)
Will loves to climb out the sunroof. Two thumbs up, what a handsome little devil he's growing up to be. Will is ALWAYS up for a good time, especially if it involves nature of any kind. He loved our mini-hike.
At our resting point. It was pretty windy, but it was still a great day to be outside. It was warm, and mostly sunny. I love this picture. We are all smiling!!

That's us for now! We are looking forward to the summer plans we have. Lots of running around, but it'll be great. We head up to Glenn and Martha's cabin next weekend, can't wait!!

3 comments:

Chalece said...

So fun to see what you're up to! I can't believe Will is 5, and Eli is so stinking cute! Your haircut is adorable. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!
Miss you!

Betsy said...

Happy Anniversary!

I love your hair, it's way cute. I wish I was brave enough to try short hair like that.

The Bryger Family said...

Oh Kara you are BEAUTIFUL! I didn't realize how LONG your hair was. Love the new chop. I am at the point where mine has been short to long, I think I might start growing it out. The Tree room dessert looks SOOoooo...good!!!!! Happy Anniversary. Love reading about the happenings of your fam. Thank about you often!

kasey