8.13.2010

fun around here

Wow. We've had a crazy couple of weeks, but it sure has been fun around here! We had a great visit from the Mortensen Grandparents and we loved every minute. We spent a lot of time hanging out, watch several good movies Scott and I had never seen (we don't get out much), ate yummy food, went to see the Amish, went to Chagrin Falls, Kirtland temple, and the John Johnson farm. We had a blast, and the boys LOVED all the attention they got from gma and gpa! Will even got a special trip to Target with Grandma, walked in the door and said "Mom! Grandma bought me everything I wanted at Target!" It was true, she did. We only get to see gma and gpa a couple times a year, so when we get a visit, we love every minute!

Amish country is beautiful. Simple and wholesome. I loved it. We went to Rolling Ridge Ranch where we go on a wagon ride and feed some really awesome animals. The ostrich was Will's favorite because they ate so funny, and got food everywhere. It was a blast!

Eli is cute. He has grown two more teeth, for a total of SIX! I'm pretty sure he's till teething and getting two more on top as well. This boy needs his teeth, he's got food business to take care of. He had his 9 month check up this week is doing great. Weight is a bit slimmer (I think due to the recent crawling and getting around like crazy), but height is still right up there!


Will and Eli are truly the sweetest, easiest boys ever. We are so blessed and love having these sweet little munchkins in our home. Will is growing up more and more everyday. Loves to help out, even folded all of his and Eli's laundry himself. He has the sweetest attitude and is truly concerned about others. We love you Will and Eli!

4 comments:

monica said...

I love that Scott is wearing that Zebra sling. I remember when you made that. Oh la la. So chic! Eli is such a little man and Will is SO HANDSOME! and I love your long... What the?!? curly hair? Where did that come from? I miss you lady and your beautiful self.

Sara the Survivor said...

Man - Eli is getting BIG! Weren't our little boys just born???

Krista said...

Eli looks so handsome and grown up! I can't believe it! Wish I was coming with Mom and Dad next month!

Betsy said...

I can't believe how big Will and Eli are getting! They are super cute.