6.08.2010

memorial day

After I posted about last weekend and my b-day, I realized I still hadn't posted from Memorial Day. So, two posts in one day, lucky us!

On Memorial Day, Scott ran in a 5 mile race, here in our little community. He did awesome. We met him at the finish line, it only took him 34 min. That is pretty cool. He is good like that. The boys and I waited on the grass to watch him, and they were happy campers.


Go Scott! He was just a couple steps away from being done, I always get so excited to watch him finish, it is great.
Cheering!!
After the run, we went to sit on our friends lawn and watch the parade. It was a parade full of interesting people doing interesting things...... and lots of candy. It was fun to sit by friends from church. Will thought the sirens and fire engine were a bit loud, so he spent most of the parade with his fingers in his ears. Until all the candy started flying, then it was a bit hard to keep the ears plugged while gathering up gobs of candy.
After the parade, we set out to buy a car! It was probably the most stressful thing we've ever had to do. Even more stressful than buying a house, to me. We are happy with our choice, and happily living as a two car family.... finally. It's only been seven years!

1 comment:

Grandpa Glenn said...

WOW! I don't know anyone who has as much fun as you guys! I'm jealous.