6.05.2010

Happy Birthday Kara!! I LOVE YOU

Kara-

I am posting on our blog secretly....I had to wait until you used your computer and logged in so that I would have access to make a "new post".

Kara, I love you so much. I can't believe that you are even more pretty now than you were when I married you over 7 years ago. You are such an amazing person, with energy, spunk, emotion, humor, spirituality, wisdom, and beauty. You know what to do and when to do it during stressful times, you know what to say and how to say it during hard times, and what to be and how to be it during family times and needs!!

I love you and I am so happy that I can be a part of your birthday. You are my wife and I love to be able to say that.

This is your birthday song, it isn't very long, see ya!

LOVE YOU, SCOTT, your hubby

2 comments:

Grandpa Glenn said...

Yeah.... what he said!!
DITTO, BABY!!!

The Bryger Family said...

Oh my goodness... all such wonderful things said about such an amazing woman. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Kara. What a beautiful song Scott!

kasey