6.15.2010

the boys are back in town

Last week, we headed to the zoo. The DINOSAURS are back! Mostly, our main purpose in ever going to the zoo is to the see the dinosaurs, and to go to the rainforest. When Will woke up and I told him we were headed to the zoo, he said "We ALWAYS go to the zoo....." but he instantly perked up when I told him the dinos are back. However, I think we may forgo another years worth of zoo pass and get a pass to a museum of some sort for this next year. Maybe we only need one trip to the zoo each year.....?

Either way, here are the only two pictures I took at the zoo. My very camera shy 4 year old, wouldn't get in any pictures, so it was Eli. And me.

Here's Eli, staring at a very big dinosaur. Yep, he's cute, and serious......

I love this picture. Me and Eli in front of an Allosaurus. Then off to the side is my favorite Audrey with a big huge grin. I'm sure she was telling something, but I didn't even realize she was in my picture! :) I love that girl, she cracks me up, and she tells me I'm beautiful. But, she tells everyone they are beautiful......
It was a fun filled day at the zoo, and we made it home just in time for naps, from both kiddos!

2 comments:

Krista said...

You cut bangs again! Did you chop the back too? They look cute! I have been thinking of cutting some, too. We'll see!

Grandpa Glenn said...

Make sure Will knows that we are coming to visit. We arrive in Cleveland at 6:21 PM on August 2nd (Monday) and we leave on August 9th at 9:41 AM. I can hardly wait!!