5.30.2010

many faces of Eli

Eli's personality is developing every day. Not only his mellow and happy, he is super duper funny. He has a little goofy side that comes out a little more every day. He's got some great facial expressions. I wish I could capture them all on camera.... maybe someday. Here are just a few.

I love this picture. Eli has gorgeous almond shaped eyes with long curly eyelashes. He's just scrumptious.
Then here's his little no teeth smile that he flashes when he starts getting goofy. Sometimes I'm not even looking at him and he'll sit there and flash this grin at me until I look at him. Once I look at him he just breaks into this big huge smile and starts squealing and laughing. I love it.

Oh the lips of E. That's right baby, check out that pucker. Ha! Isn't that hilarious? We've never laughed so hard as we did the first time he whipped out the puckered lips. One, their huge. Two, he does it so randomly. Three, their huge. Four, it's just a hilarious site to see. He does it a lot when he sees other babies... specifically girl babies......

I have to add a profile shot. He's just as cute from the side as he is straight on. Plus, he has chubby ears with dimples on them. I wish I had a profile few of the big pucker up!

This is E saying "oooooooooh" over and over. He's a little chatter box. So, there you have it folks..... the face of Eli. I have some great video, I'll try to upload that soon!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I love the puckered lips! Quin totally puckers his lips too, but he does it when he's mad and is about to throw something :)

Grandpa Glenn said...

We can't wait to get out there and see some of his new developing personality traits in person. We're working on our schedule! I just want to make sure that both Will and Eli remember their paternal grandpa!

Justin and Stacey said...

Wow...could Eli be ANY cuter?!?!? I do not think so. Holy cow! Love that little boy. And Will looks awesome in his soccer outfit! :) I love little boys. And it looks like you had a blast with your sister! Aren't they the greatest?!