4.16.2010

lazy days of summer

Okay, technically it is not Summer, yet, but yesterday sure felt like it! It was warm and sunny, and we were spending the day outside. So, Will and I decided the weather was warm enough to fill up his pool. The hose water was freezing but he didn't mind, until he got his belly wet. Then I don't think he set foot in the pool after that. It was a wonderful sunny day and we loved enjoying our backyard and our patio. I sat there imagining all the beautiful things I'm going to do to our little patio/deck. It was fun. Then I worked on a couple projects before Eli was up from his nap. Here's a few pictures of fun four year old!

Obviously the most exciting part of filling up the pool is getting to play with the hose! I used to LOVE playing with the hose when I was younger, I don't know why, but it was always so interesting. :)
He's such a cutie in his swim duds!
He's also pretty goofy sometimes.
And not too shy apparently. I guess when you gotta go, you GOTTA go!
I'm loving the nice weather, it makes everything in life that much better when you add a little sunshine to it! So, bring on the summer, we're ready for the pool!

4 comments:

Grandpa Glenn said...

Man, you guys really know how to have fun! Will is so dang cute! I want to come and visit again soon....... maybe if the steelhead are still running in a couple of weeks????

Heathere Willoughby said...

My goodness - peeing in the bushes. This is Lijah's favorite thing to do - I think he hold it until we go outside just so he can "pee in the bushes".....

kwh said...

those last two pictures are priceless! such a classic will pose in the first, and i love the peeing in the bush picture! maybe that will motivate matias to want to get potty trained... :)

whitney said...

Look what I'm missing by not having boys! Your children are so darling!