2.07.2010

brothers

The other morning I heard a shout from Will. He said "Mom! I need some help!" and I said "What are you doing?" He wouldn't tell me, he just kept saying he needed help, so I went to find him and found this:


He needed help because he couldn't get out of the crib. They were having a great time in there, laughing, talking, and Eli was getting lots of squeezes and squishes on his head and face.
How can you get mad at that? You can't. So I didn't, I just laughed, grabbed my camera and kissed both boys. Will loves being a big brother, he's taken on the role great, and I am glad he's Eli's big bro, their going to have alot of fun together! I can already tell Will's going to be looking out for his baby brother always.... not like Eli's going to need it, he's HUGE. Chugging 8oz bottles and wants MORE!!! What am I going to do, I'm glad I can start rice cereal here soon, because we can't fit more than 8oz in a bottle.

2 comments:

jkmortensen said...

That's AWESOME! How did he get in there to begin with?
I hope Lia will look after her little brother....more realistically I hope her little brother is tough enough to defend himself and his older sister. She's too sweet and tenderhearted to do anything otherwise.
~JD

Mary said...

Haha, that is so cute. You have such cute boys!