10.27.2009

snow???

It isn't uncommon for it to snow in Utah before Halloween. But when I woke up this morning to it snowing and some fresh on the ground I was a little baffled. I can't believe I arrived in Utah when it was like 80+ degrees, then the temperatures kept dropping and now I got to see the first Utah snow! Kind of exciting in a way....

We have really been enjoying our time in Utah and feel so blessed to have such great family that helps out and entertains Will! The real test will be when we are back home and I get to manage two kids on my own! :) We are looking forward to it! Now, if I can just kick this sickness I've got, either the flu or the swine flu, without the baby getting it, we'll be in great shape!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm sorry you're sick! That's no fun. I hope you're able to get lots of rest (even with a newborn) so you can get better soon. We'd love to have Will come play if you need any more help!

And I'm sure you'll do great with two kids. It definitely takes some adjusting, but you'll get used to it. Eli is a lucky boy to be in your family!

Katie Davis said...

Wow! How fun to check the blog and find this exciting news! Congratulations on your sweet new addition! He is darling! I am with Bets- he is lucky to have such a wonderful mom and dad and brother Will. What a blessing little Eli is! Have fun! And don't worry- you'll figure out the 2 kids thing. But until you do, give yourself plenty of time to get out the door to go anywhere! I'm talking 2,3 hours! Congrats!

Shelly Traveller said...

Congrats you guys! Justin just told me today he heard you got a baby. I ran as fast as I could to check your blog and I'm crying tears of joy as I read all your wonderful posts about your beautiful new baby boy. What a lucky boy! He will be a beautiful addition to your wonderful family.
We love you guys!

p.s. I hope you get feeling better! We had that in our house a few weeks ago, no fun!
p.p.s his little shoes you made him are adorable!