10.04.2009

Hello folks. Well, we're doing it again. Some of you may not have even known that my blog has not been private for almost a year now. I went private, changed my mind, and now I'm going back to private. No reason imparticular, just feeling like I should. 

So, if you've been reading my blog and were reading it when I was private, I have your e-mail and I'll add you back on the list. If you are a new reader and want to keep reading, send me your e-mail and I'll put you on my list. 

kara_hopkins(at)hotmail

Thanks everyone, I'll be making the change this week!

7 comments:

Jessica A said...

You are right, I never realized that your blog was no longer private. I am pretty sure you have my e-mail but if not let me know!

Katie Davis said...

Hey Kara- this is Katie Davis, I would love to check in on your little blog! My email is kate_lawlor@yahoo.com. Send me your blogger email and I can invite you to our- though it is not very exciting! Will is so darling!

mom2beachbums said...

hey cousin, thinking a lot about you...you might have my email, but just incase its mom2beachbums@gmail.com. I love reading your blog! Anxious to hear your updates!

Jaci said...

please sign me up!

monica said...

Me too. monicarawhouser@gmail.com

Chalece said...

We've been thinking about you today! I hope everything goes well!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Matt and Allyson said...

The Croshaw's for sure!