9.09.2009

the night before

Since Will is our first child, we do a lot of things with good intentions that we plan on carrying out as our family grows. Starting school is no small thing.... especially with your first. Okay, it's just pre-school, but still, it's a big deal to me! 

So, the tradition begins, the "Back-to-School" feast. And feast it was. I asked Will if he wanted to invite a few friends, and he sure did. So we had some friends over, bbq'ued up a storm (literally, it rained...) and had tons of great food and entertainment from the kids. 

This was the only shot I got, and it was mid-way through decorating. Oops. It was fun though, and more than anything I just wanted to celebrate Will and what a wonderful, sweet little boy he is. He love him, and I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

falslev family said...

Kara you are the cutest mom with the best ideas! I never would have thought of having a "back to school feast" for Max. I just sent him on his way...

Jaci said...

you are the BEST mom!