9.20.2009

family pictures

for the life of me, I can not get blogger to upload a couple of our family pictures. I'm sad, because they are awesome. So, if you would like a sneek peek, you can go HERE and check them out. Our friend took them and she is amazing. Not only is she a great friend who has been so kind and welcoming to us since moving here, but she is an amazing photographer.

Will did AWESOME. Bribery totally works, and is SO worth it, for times like this. We told him he could pick out anything he wanted from Target, and it WORKED. After pictures, we drove straight to Target and let him pick something out. He picked a 3$ Spiderman... we loved it! It was totally worth it.

My most favorite part about our pictures was the location, and the GREEN GREEN grass and ivy growing up the building. OH is beautiful right now, and it is getting more and more beautiful as Fall starts to roll in. Except the giant Oak trees in our front yard are dropping acorns by the millions. Literally. We want to buy a bag for our mower, just to pick them up. We've been told "wait until the leaves start falling...." I can't even imagine, but I'm excited to see it.

16 comments:

Krista said...

Your pictures are amazing! I LOVE them. You are such a cute little family. I am so excited to see you in a week!

Cassi said...

Kara those pics are adorable!! I love the one of all your shoes with you guys in the background! What a cute idea! Will did an AWESOME job!

falslev family said...

Wow Kara! Gorgeous pictures! Will is so dang handsome. Such a little man. I wish you guys lived in Cache Valley so we could see you more often. Miss you!

Jessica A said...

Those pictures are amazing! Will looks so handsome! We miss him in nursery and we miss you guys! Hope all is well. And again, awesome pictures. I loved them all!

The Bryger Family said...

Super fabulous!!! What great pictures!!!!! You all look so good.

miss ya,
Kasey

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Amazing! What a great job.

So where might one cousin e-mail you??? =) Email me at lauren (dot) childers (at)gmail.com

JO said...

they are adorable! I love them. I love what you decided to wear, the grass, the sunburst, the shoes in a pile...I could go on and on! What a cute family.

Amy said...

You have such a beautiful family! Will is looking like such a little man... but so handsome! The pictures looked GREAT!

brooklin said...

Oh my gosh-- the pics are awesome! Kara-- you always have such fun style! Your hair, dress, and shoes are adorable. I need some fashion tips. The family looks go great!

Anonymous said...

Seriously LOVED the pictures...Will looked adorable! I wish you and Will were coming up with Scott this weekend! But who knows maybe we'll end up at the Cleveland Clinic! Dave sent his apps in today!

Betsy said...

What a beautiful family you have. Will is getting so big! He sure is a handsome little guy.

kwh said...

Love the pictures! Monica's going to take some family pictures for us on Saturday and I hope Lucas and Matias cooperate as well as Will did!

Shelly said...

Very beautiful photography! But the people in the picture is what makes the picture. You are just gorgeous, Kara! Fun to see your husband with such short hair :o)

jkmortensen said...

Love the pictures!! 3$ totally worth it, great tactic.

monica said...

Kara!!! You and your cute boys look fabulous. I love your dress and shoes.
Your friend is fantastic and so inspiring. I miss your smiling face, craftiness and great fashion sense. I think I need to move to Ohio.
Love you.

Jenn said...

Soooo cute! We met some people on our cruise from Cleveland - they were super nice! Anyway, nothing to do with your picture but Ohio! :) Can't wait to see you soon!